Thursday, June 09, 2005

My show

Thank You, Lunettes Rouges, for remembering thatI had a show. Yes, I'm quite happy with the show, and yes, I'm too drained to give you any sort of reasonable feedback. Today is the second and last showing, so I'm still pretty busy, but I'll try to write about it tomorrow, describe it, give you some background and maybe some spectators' comments (the right ones of course :)). I might also go into the podcast adventure and post the soundtrack, though I have no idea how to do it (any help in that domain is welcome).

2 comments:

Hans said...

Dear Vvoi,
my best wishes to you for the success of your show and performance. I really did not like performances before, but your work at your blog gives me reason to rethink about it.

Best regards to you and all participants. Hans

Hungry Hyaena said...

Wow, that's a back-handed good luck pat. Anyway, I hope your performance went well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails